This site of around 10 acres site that is currently mainly grassland.
It is leased from the County Council on a long term tenure to Worcester Community Land Cooperative.
Currently the site has 35 allotments and 30 cider apple trees.
There is a lot of work going on,
- The area around the pond is being reinstated, with the scrub and undergrowth around it is being cleared
- The existing fences and old buildings are being taken down
- Access to the site is being developed
- The grass lands are being managed
- Paths for dog walkers and exercise are being marked out and cleared.
- Areas for enhanced biodiversity are being worked on.
We have a lot of upcoming opportunites to get involved in.
- Every 1st Saturday of the month – Work Day and usually BBQ
- November to February – Tree and hedge planting
Please get in touch with us if you want to get involved.