How can you get involved?
There are a number of ways to get involved with Worcestershire Community Land Cooperative.
We are always looking for people with interesting ideas to work with people already on the sites and develop their own ideas.
- have some old tools or equipment you would like to donate to community groups.
- have access to large quanities of woodchip or compost that could be useful in developing and maintaining the sites.
- want to give some time to dig a hole or two!
- have contact with a group that would like to take up a number of the allotment plots and work them as you wish.
- have useful knowledge or skills you would like to share
We are looking to build relationships with people interested in the following areas;
Orchards, Biodiversity areas, Social Spaces, Forest Schools, Permaculture, Experimental gardening, Composting, Bee keeping, Pond creation and management.
If you are interested in joining with us and helping to create some truly interesting public spaces please contact us using the details on the about us page
There are no events to show at this time.
Powered by Lifestream.