How can you get involved?
There are a number of ways to get involved with Worcestershire Community Land Cooperative.
We are always looking for people with interesting ideas to work with people already on the sites and develop their own ideas.
- have some old tools or equipment you would like to donate to community groups.
- have access to large quanities of woodchip or compost that could be useful in developing and maintaining the sites.
- want to give some time to dig a hole or two!
- have contact with a group that would like to take up a number of the allotment plots and work them as you wish.
- have useful knowledge or skills you would like to share
We are looking to build relationships with people interested in the following areas;
Orchards, Biodiversity areas, Social Spaces, Forest Schools, Permaculture, Experimental gardening, Composting, Bee keeping, Pond creation and management.
If you are interested in joining with us and helping to create some truly interesting public spaces please contact us using the details on the about us page
- Facebook Group
There are no events to show at this time.
- WCLC facebook group
- For all those fellow allotmenties and friends...I ... June 11, 2013Jeremy Griffiths 1:47pm Jun 11 For all those fellow allotmenties and friends...I will be leading a herb walk on the 22nd of June from 9-11am at Cherry Orchard Local Nature Reserve. For more information please check my website under "events" at www.tgm-mobileherbalist.com […]
- Untitled May 27, 2013[…]
- Lovely morning down at the site today. Plots are l... May 26, 2013Jim Lott 5:40pm May 26 Lovely morning down at the site today. Plots are looking great! Buttercups everywhere Jeremy Griffiths 9:14am May 27 Rub 'em under yer chin Jim! […]
- Get yours now! May 11, 2013Jim Lott 7:50pm May 11 Get yours now! […]
- Untitled May 6, 2013Jeremy Griffiths 12:44pm May 6 Yes it was great to see the group from the local church on their plot...all ages getting involved...I did not realise at first that it was a group rather than an extended family....I kept looking over and chuckling to myself...As you reminded me of the Giles family from the cartoon...Great to see you all having a good time...an […]
- Lovely half hour about bees and their environment May 6, 2013Jim Lott 9:01am May 6 Lovely half hour about bees and their environment […]
- Untitled May 5, 2013[…]
- Plenty of activity on site !! May 5, 2013Jim Lott 11:03am May 5 Plenty of activity on site !! […]
- Hi all
You may have noticed the lack of newslette... April 29, 2013Jim Lott 8:34pm Apr 29 Hi allYou may have noticed the lack of newsletters recently. This has not been due to militant printers or even the same going on strike! it's more likely to have been the advancing years of the editor!!However, we hope you will be pleased to know that he is still in rude good health and looking forward to the new season.We are la […]
- Going to do this on site... Will have to figure on... April 29, 2013Jim Lott 6:07pm Apr 29 Going to do this on site... Will have to figure one for our female friends though. Any ideas?? […]
- Having great fun on our church plot - please like ... April 21, 2013Amy Rickie Wearing 9:09pm Apr 21 Having great fun on our church plot - please like our page and see our photos of the fun we are having! Amy Rickie Wearing 9:10pm Apr 21 https://www.facebook.com/SPBCallotment […]
- Spotted. Ducks on the pond... April 20, 2013Jim Lott 12:13pm Apr 20 Spotted. Ducks on the pond... […]
- Untitled April 10, 2013[…]
- worth a read March 30, 2013Jim Lott 11:48am Mar 30 worth a read […]
- a few of the trees!! March 29, 2013Jim Lott 8:43pm Mar 29 a few of the trees!! Jeremy Griffiths 7:46am Mar 30 In Worcester...the gardners go...between the bushes...row on row!.......Sorry Rupert. […]
- fat reindeer and herbs! March 26, 2013Jim Lott 8:56pm Mar 26 fat reindeer and herbs! […]
- thanks to all who came along for last saturdays tr... March 22, 2013Jim Lott 9:23am Mar 22 thanks to all who came along for last saturdays tree planting. We planted 400 trees in hedging rows, and made a number of new friends. The sun came out and it felt like spring briefly. Hope to see you all at future events Jeremy Griffiths 10:54am Mar 22 Hi Jim...It was a great day...and nice to meet you all...The weather smiled on the […]
- Inspiring Stuff March 7, 2013Jim Lott 1:14pm Mar 7 Inspiring Stuff […]
- Climate Change consultation. Get involved, tell th... February 26, 2013Jim Lott 7:57pm Feb 26 Climate Change consultation. Get involved, tell the council what you think Luke Flaherty 8:18pm Feb 26 that link aint right mate Jim Lott 10:09pm Feb 26 Shared a transition link.. […]
- Nigel, Jim and Lucas will be on the site all Thurs... February 26, 2013Jim Lott 1:45pm Feb 26 Nigel, Jim and Lucas will be on the site all Thursday, digging ditches, repairing the dam, and plough up some more plots, with our new shiny, two wheeled tractor. Please come along if you can. From 10 oclockish. […]
- For all those fellow allotmenties and friends...I ... June 11, 2013